Since my last progress report I have been mostly working on Squares Vs Circles TD. Working on removing game breaking bugs and you know other small things like that. It's very close to moving out of alpha and into beta. Here are a few screens.
This is the main menu screen. I changed the logo from the original Squares V Circles. This one looks much nicer and suites the game better. I don't have anything going on in the background yet but I have something in mind.
As you hopefully can see I have started to add the first coat of polish(the first of many if I have the patience).
I haven't really made that much progress I know(one of the reasons might be that I have gotten addicted to Terraria lately) but every step to the finished product counts. I also hope to have more XNA tutorials up soon so check back regularly.